Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner toll restriction unding it 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

telemarksman

Vendor
Dec 19, 2007
US
I need to undo toll restriction on Partner ACS. Any tips or hints?
Thank you.

alwayslearning

TouchToneTommy, I checked 401 and changed extensions to allow all calls. Could any of the other programs you mentioned 302 307 405 override this? or am I good?
I did it remotely in an unorthodox fashion.
Thankyou.

alwayslearning

302 is per extension, per line on the extension, access to the line - No restriction/In Only/Out Only/No Access

307 is Forced Account Code, on a per extension basis, requiring an account code before being allowed to dial a call

401 is per extension, all lines assigned to the extension, No restriction/Inside calls only/Local calls only (local means no 1 or 0 as the first digit, still allows 7 digit toll calls)

405 is the assignment of the disallowed lists per extension. This is the way that I toll restrict extensions. I make the first entry in the first disallow list a wild character, which if assigned to an extension will prevent it from dialing any outside call except what is in the emergency list. Then build the allowed lists with the local prefixes and the toll free area codes (including the 1). Assign these to the extension as well, and they can only make emergency, local, and toll free calls.

What you need to change completely depends on what the previous programmer set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back