Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCTC99

Technical User
Mar 8, 2011
US
I need a little help, or maybe a lot of help. :)
I have a Partner ACS, with a R6 Partner Messaging.
Slot 1 = 3/8 expansion card
Slot 2 = 3/8 expansion card
Slot 3 = 3/8 control card
Slot 4 = Partner Messaging R6 with 2 port card. EXT 34, 35
Slot 5 = nothing.
Customer wants to have the auto-attendant to pickup immedately, which is not a problem, but he wants group ring for extentions WITH VOICEMAIL. I know there are 4 groups; 71,72,73,74, or 1,2,3,4. I have the group ring setup and it works. I am having a problem with the voicemail picking up when you transfer to extentions 71,72,73,74; it will just ring forever. VMS Cover Rings only shows up to extention 57, except for 78 & 79.
Is this possible to go to one mailbox from a group ring through the auto-attendant? He wants the system to go to AA, group ring through selector codes, and have each group have one mailbox. He does not care about indicator lights, so the phantom mailbox is not important.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Kevin

Set up a mailbox for the group, say 71, and then assign notification to a specified extension, say 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back