Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner messaging back door help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValleyTelecom

Programmer
Aug 22, 2015
US
Hello folks, on a partner ACS system with a partner messaging card, I've tried 0# then 123456 for the password, seems it's been changed.

Thank you kindly.

Should have noted that I did try 1234, 654321,tried to cover all versions pass codes

Partner Messaging or Partner Voice Messaging?

Partner Messaging (the module) out of the box has NO password set for the system administrator's mailbox, and the minimum password length is set to 6 digits. The first person to access the system administrator's mailbox gets to set the password. There were 3 revisions, 1, 6, and 7, they each have a different backdoor password.

Partner Voice Messaging (the PCMCIA card) has 4 digit passwords, and the typical sequential one is assigned to the System Administrator's mailbox. There IS a backdoor, but it can only be used locally, not remotely.

Thanks y'all , got password defaulted by an avaya tech remotely and backdoor codes emailed to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back