Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner Endeavour Passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

detector

Programmer
Mar 23, 2003
US
I was wondering if anyone knows how to retrieve the password off a partner endeavor system or to reset it so that the user can retrieve messages, since they forgot what it was.

Thanks

If you are talking about partner mail. You have to dial into the mail system. Enter system admin: Type 99#, then 9(hidden),then password (default 1234). Eneter 4 for mailboxes, then ext. to be reset followed bt the #, then 3 to reinitial the password. This will reset it to 1234.

If partner mail password is not 1234, you will need to go through back door.

What is the "back door?" I have just been given an old Partner Mail system and the password is not 1234.

Try this, Go into the VM system - "int 777" at the voice menu enter 99# for Admin functions and the default password is - 2537. Then press 9 and you are into the main VM programming menu system. At any time just press 98925327. You will hear the voice prompt telling you "the system will now be reset to factory default settings - goodbye". That is per drewmich, so if it works thank him... Matt Wray
CCNA, MCP
mwray77518@yahoo.com

I tried it but it on the password "2537" I got a "login incorrect."

It seems this password has been changed. Anyone know how I can work around it?

You should try posting this in the Avaya Partner forum, you'll probably get a better response... Matt Wray
CCNA, MCP
mwray77518@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back