Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner DND issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonedude

Vendor
Aug 20, 2001
US
PACS 6.x. AA Day answers in day mode. Customer states, at lunch, they put it in night and put x13 in DND. Incoming calls go to x13's mailbox. #507 was set to always. Ancoming calls are being answered by AA Night.
I don't see how this could have worked.
I changed #507 to day only. then, incoming rings the night group, which has only ext 13. If I put 13 in DND light on phone flashes green but doesnt go to 13; mailbox. If I take 13 out of DND, 13 will ring, still doesnt go to mailbox. ICM calls go to 13's mailbox.
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA

look at line ownership to see if the extension owns the lines.

I tried #208 both ways, It didn't change it. I see now that the Night service group wont overflow to a mailbox. I cannot see how this ever worked. I have a test system on the bench trying everything.
People tell me this has worked for 8 years....

CUSTOMERS WILL DRIVE ME NUTS. I call back to say I'm working on it and I get a totally different call flow from the other contact lady. Because it had night hunt group programming in it I was baffled. But they said it always worked that way. If I had hair I would pull it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back