Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner ACS rel. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmico

Vendor
Oct 24, 2003
US
Does anyone know what features the new release will have and if it has caller ID w/ call waiting

call waiting on the lines? or on the analog extensions ?

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

The OP may have been asking about Call Waiting ID on system phones.

I think I saw something about Caller ID will be available on analog phones, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.

In answer to my question. Does anyone know the features on the new release.Caller ID on call waiting is great feature in a residential application.Just wondering,Thanks

Call waiting caller id is not something I've seen on the list; caller id to analog devices is.

Call Waiting and Call Waiting ID are not generally ordered by businesses.

In situations where lines are filling up, the usual practice is to order an additional line and have the LEC add it to the hunt sequence.

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.

It would help when selling the ACS for residential applications.It's a shame if it was avaiable ,this phone system would work great in a residential system.

Been using it at my home for 3 years. Love it.
Having features which Panasonic has (ethernet config, replacement for transtalk series, ability for single line phones to get call ID) would be great.

That being said I think our 5 line 26 ext partner system rocks and don't intend to switch.

My only two grrrrrr's are the transtalks and the configuration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back