Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner ACS R8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidHinote

Programmer
Dec 8, 2016
US
I have two calling groups 73 and 74. I have extension ringtone pattern 4 assigned to all of the extensions in group 74. I have selector code 4 in Partner messaging set to transfer to 74. When you call in and hit the AA and push 4 the call transfers correctly and right intercom button lights up and you hear ring pattern 4 once and then rings as the line ring pattern instead of continuing to ring the intercom. If you dial the group from a system phone it works correctly.i want calls transferred from the AA to ring the group and use whatever that extensions ringtone is.

This is because the call comes to the station (initially) from another station--the voicemail port. Once the handoff happens, the line ringing choice takes over. The line ring can be changed, but it will affect all incoming calls that use those lines.

Tim Alberstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back