Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PARTNER ACS R-6 with Partner Messanging Rel-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

winmar

Technical User
Sep 1, 2002
Can someone help with this?.I PGM this system for a law Office,customer ask for a call recording. PGM button(F24), login to VM and enable call recording for her ext,extend mailbox size and record time to 60 mins.

Customer said when she press the recording button the person on the other end could hear that they are been recorded. is they a way to turn this System parameter off.
I have look all over the manual a cannot find a thing.

TTT ????? anyone ELSE ???? thanks you GUYS.

No, you can't turn the warning off - being lawyers they should know the ramifications of recording telephone conversations without notification.

That said, any telephone recording interface and mp3 or tape recorder can be plugged into the AUX jack.....

THANKS TTT I THOUGHT SO BUT YOU KNOW LAYWERS THEY WILL NOT TAKE NO FOR THE ANSWER UNTIL FOUND GUILTY.

NEXT TASK SMDR AND CALL ACCOUNTING ANY HELP BEFORE THE QUESTION DROP. DO'S AND DONT'S????

If the customer wants to utilize the SMDR feature, there are 2 primary ways to go, as long as you have a properly pinned cable or an adaptor:

1) Connect a printer, such as an Okidata 320, to the SMDR port, configure the printer for 1200, N, 8, 1 and you're off and running.

2) Connect a PC to the SMDR port, configure for the same 1200, N, 8, 1 and use a program like ProComm to trap call records. (No paper to waste and programs on the market can sift and sort the data in various ways.

THANKS Dexma for the info on SMDR.
what about call accounting any info. ???????

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back