Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Partner ACS 7 dialing System Speed by itself ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickcacc

Technical User
Mar 6, 2007
US
I know this sounds weird and I'm not making this up but I have an account that believes their ACS R7 with 2 lines, 5 phones, no vmail is dialing customers in their System Speed Calls by itself and after 2 rings or the party answers, call disconnects. This isn't possible is it????
They removed all their System Speeds and the problem was gone. Just for fun, I had them put my cell number in a bin and their main number showed up on my caller id a few hours later, rang twice and hung up. It has called me 2 different days.
I've put a laptop on it for the SMDR and it doesn't show the calls to my cell. Tell me this isnt possible !

I think SMDR only records calls that are at least 10 seconds long. Check the system version by dialing Feature 59 from any display phone. I'd suspect it's an older version of R7 that needs to be patched or upgraded to R8. The latest version of R7 is 91T.

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back