Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

partner 308 acs selector codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

whender

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2003
US
Selector codes disappear after a power failure. What can be done to eliminate the problem?

tks

Just for grins, make sure the two AAA batteries are in good shape in the processor. Now, the Partner Voice Messaging should retain Selector Code settings during a power failure. If it doesn't, my thought would be to try factory defaulting it and start anew.

If that doesn't work, then my gut instinct is the card is bad and it is time to replace it.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00"

Factory default the PC Card Voicemail - if you have set any passwords to other than default, you'll find that they also are reverting to default after a power failure.

Known condition on some units shipped from Avaya without being defaulted after initial testing. Also finding that after they've been in service after a number of years, mailboxes start doing dumb things like reporting they are full where there are no messages in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back