Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Part # needed for M3000 Directory Archiver 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregL123

Vendor
Feb 16, 2007
CA
Hi there,

I am a service tech and have to replace a phone I have never seen before. It is an M3000 touch screen phone, which has been discontinued.

It's for a president of a company and he wants to keep the same type of phone. So, I had our purchasing department source the phone. I went to go put it in but it does not transfer his directory to the new phone. I looked in the user guide and it mentions a "directory Archiver" to download from the existing phone and then place on the replacement phone to download the user's directory.

The problem is... is that I can't find a damn part number so I can tell our purchasing dept to go and order one.

Wondering if someone might be able to help with the part number. Ie - nt....

Thank you

Greg.

NT1F11AK-03 NORTEL MERIDIAN M3000 TOUCHPHONE PHONE TELEPHONE BLACK

Mato' Was'aka

I knew you'd finally come through :)

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Thank you very much. I saw that number (A0377097) somewhere but didn't think that was the correct number. I was looking for a nt.... #.

Thank you again

Greg.

lol!!!!.....finally read the whole post........

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back