Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parked call timeout to different agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

underwoj

Technical User
Sep 13, 2006
US
OK - so weird one...

I can call a user at their ext (8921) and have them Park me...then after 120 seconds the Parked call goes back to 8921. Good. ...but...if this same user takes an inbound ACD call and Parks the call...after 120 seconds the caller goes to another user in a totally different ACD group (and different set of skills). How do I begin tracing out this issue. The call should ring back to the caller that took the inbound ACD call.

thanks!

Could it be recalling the the DN of the queue with possible overflow to another queue to the next availble agent? Could be many thhings with ACD involved.

hmmm...it's weird though as I have tested it with other inbound TFN's (queues) and it's only happening with this certain one. There are noo overflows in the script built...just queues to a skillset and remains in queue until answered. And what's even more weird is the person getting the timeout parked calls is not even in that queue (or same skillset).

Yeah unfortunately I have not got to play around with that so can't really make recommendations. Sorry about that!

If an agent parks a call then it recalls to the ACDN of the set. So if you have other agent sets programmed with that ACDN then the call can come to them.
It helps if you can try to program the agent TNs to correspond with the skillsets they will be used for. Not always possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back