Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Park issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountainbear

Programmer
Sep 27, 2009
CA
We have swapped out our UCX50 for a UCX20 now call park seems to have quite a delay. anything we should be looking at?

What kind of delay - before hearing the park slot - getting the call after dialing park retrieve code?

Staff are pressing the park button then hanging up on people because "park" has not engaged by the time they hang up the phone.

Is your new 20 Release 5.0? If it is, and your old 50 was release 4.0, did you use the 4.0 backup to restore the R5 box? If so, you will likely have to reprogram the Parking Lot parameters. I know I had to when I did it on one. The Alternate location will likely be set to Terminate call if you didn't already change it. If your timing parameters are not correct, you might get that very condition.

I will assume that you already tried a power off reboot.

Is 7x or what ever your park number is, in your dial plan? If not the phones are waiting for the end of dial timer to dial the digits. If Nortel phones add it to the Nortel Settings dial plan. If SIP add it to the phones dial plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back