Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerlady143

Technical User
Apr 2, 2008
US
I have a report that seems to be working except I created a Parameter field. I want the report to only use the values I have imported into that parameter. However, it is picking up other values. How do I get it to only use the Items I have in the value list in the Parameter. Also, I want it to group by Item ID or the Parameter field. I am attaching the report. This report is simply to extract data that will be exported or "save" to an excel .csv file to be uploaded. It has to be in that exact order. Thanks for any help and of course I am overdue.

I almost forgot to state I am using Crystal 12.1.0.89 Product type full in Conjunction with Peachtree 2012.

You have to set the Item ID = {?ItemID} in the record selection formula. Then you must group on the field, not the parameter.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back