Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameters and values missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmptrgreek

IS-IT--Management
Dec 29, 2004
US
I am using CE and CR10. I have a main report with a sub-report. all works fine within CR10. I am able to publish the report. while setting the paramters to the values I want....they disapear! the parameters area goes blank! well, the headers are there, but there are no parameters and values. If I re-publish the report, the parmaters and values show up...but when I try to reset the values, they disappear, again. This is a big wierd problem!

Please help

What does reset the values mean?

Are you saying that you end up with a blank dialog box when trying to select parameters?

That is an odd one if that's the case, I'd try switching report viewers to see if that helps. Use the lil slice-o-cheese icon in the right hand corner to change preferences.

If you mean that you're within the CMC, you should state that, we don't know what screen you're in.

-k

I am within the CMC. I am settin the default parameters for the report. As I am setting these parameters, I get an error message. the message states "'promptArray.length' is null or not an object".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back