Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameer11

Programmer
Jun 17, 2003
US
Using CR 10 and Oracle database

I have a report with a ?Id as a parameter with a "Allow multipe values" and "Discrete value" option.

My user enters the ?id everyday when runs the report. Can I save the values enter for that day and until the next day the user changes the list of values or just select from the list it stored.

My other Question is when creating the report parameter with a default option saves the value in the list for the user to select while runing the report. But after the report is develped and is use by the user and enters the Paramter value does it save or append tot he default values. Can we do this?

Thanks in advance,
Sameer

You can't save multiple values, and no, the report won't remember once you close it.

Consider Crystal Enterprise or some 3rd party product and just scheduling it or saving parameterized versions.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back