Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameter macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbinap

Programmer
Nov 20, 2006
US
I need a macro that is a parameter of 1 through 10 (or so), and for the parameter value, copy spreadsheet and clear which a user is not able to see.

Does anyone have an example or could help show me how to achieve. Thanks

I don't understand the question, nor do I understand minjulep's reply. I think I'm lost..

Regards,
Zack Barresse

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. What is a MS MVP? PODA
- Leonardo da Vinci

What have you tried so far?

as a start

Sub Call_A_Parameter_Function()
Call ParamFunction(1)
End sub

Function ParamFunction(Arg1 as integer)
msgbox "Parameter PAssed was " & cstr(Arg1)
End Function

Rgds, Geoff

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours but they all live in the same box.

Please read FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

Zack - BTW....hi!... it was nice to meet you in Seattle - mintjulep's post was to point out to the OP that it is a pretty good idea to write out clearly what are your requirements.

Which, of course, it is. IMO, an appropriate comment as the OP is not clear at all. The OP also has a slight smell of a homework assignment.

faq219-2884

Gerry
My paintings and sculpture

Heya Gerry! It was absolutely great meeting you in Seattle as well. Maybe we could do it again sometime. :)

Regards,
Zack Barresse

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. What is a MS MVP? PODA
- Leonardo da Vinci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back