Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameter List

Status
Not open for further replies.

kausmail

Programmer
Apr 12, 2011
US
Hi,
Currently I am developing one report that uses parameter list. I want to generate the parameter list from the table so that if there is change in the data then I don't have to change the crytal report. Is this possible with crystal 10? kind of new to crystal...

No, sorry. Dynamic parameters only became available with version XI.

-LB

Thank you lbass..

We have more that 50 reports that uses a paramener list that was exported from the txt file into the reports. Now we have few additions into the parameter list. I don't want to re-export this new parameter list into all 50 reports. Is there any better way of hndling this situation?

Not that I'm aware of--except for upgrading your CR version.

-LB

Thank you... I will check these tools and will also find the cost to upgrade crystal 10.

How difficult it is to convert a crystal 10 report into crystal 11?

We have a web application developed using VS2003 that runs the current crystal reports. Is crytal 11 works with VS2003?

Sorry, I don't know about integration. Try forum768. If you are considering an upgrade, you should look at CR2008 and CR2010 as well.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back