Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameter Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgmin

Programmer
May 20, 2005
US
I am using Crystal XI. I have a report that I had to change the source on, and when I did I had to adjust some of the fields in the report. I deleted out all references to the parameters and tried to edit the parameters and they will not open. I then tried to delete the parameters and they will not delete either. The checkmark is gone from in front of them, so I am confident that I deleted out all of the references to them, however, it will not let me publish the report because it cannot read these two parameters. Does anyone know how I can delete them out or edit them?

Thanks much.

lgmin

What does change the source on mean to you? Data source, some source code, a CR server, or?

And adjusting fields isn't very descriptive either, did you wiggle them to the left, or rewrite them, or?

And then you say "however, it will not let me publish the report because it cannot read these two parameters.".

Again, state specifics, such as how you tried to publish it, and the exact error that was returned, if there was one.

Most prefer real technical terms when describing an environment.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back