Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameter between 2 files

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokerparis

Programmer
Jul 7, 2000
FR
I want to include a file in another one like his :<br><br>The first file is a presentation with text..<br>and the second file is a table with 2 pics<br><br>I want to include the second file in the first with as parameter the address of the two images<br><br>How do this ????

The easiest way to do this would be to put:<br><FONT FACE=monospace><b><br>&lt;cfset img1=&quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> img2=&quot;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> template=&quot;showimages.cfm&quot;&gt;<br></b></font><br>in the first template, then the second would reference the images like:<br><FONT FACE=monospace><b><br>&lt;table&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;tr&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;cfoutput&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;td&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;#img1#&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;td&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;#img2#&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/cfoutput&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/tr&gt;<br>&lt;table&gt;<br></b></font><br>Let me know if this is what you need..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back