Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Paradox 8 runtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviltwin

Programmer
Apr 11, 2001
US
Greetings--
I am looking for Runtime for Paradox 8. It appears that Corel no longer distributes this product. Any idea on where I can obtain a copy?
Thanks

Don't bother looking for ver 8. Upgrade to ver. 9. I had too many problems with 8.

I was also looking for a Paradox 8 runtime version I will be upgrading to 10 but not for several months. Where could I find 8 runtime on the net to use for now.

Thank you for your time.

Glenn

Thanks for the replies :)
Paradox 9 Developers Edition is available from several website resellers for around $259.00. For some reason it is not available on Corel's site. To date I have not been able to find a copy of Runtime 8 and ssilver has reccomended not using 8.

Glenn,

1. You can *try* ebay. (Use care, tho')

2. periodically has various versions of Runtime available, but it doesn't look like they have version 8 right now.

3. Upgrade to WPO 2002/Pro. It's ~$250 and *includes* Paradox 10 and Runtime v10. That's the cheapest the pair have ever been.

Hope this helps...

-- Lance

Lance has that right, 2002 comes with runtime V10 and at 250USD then it is the cheapest ever runtime. However, you have to download it. The runtime was not in my 2002 box, but it is free apart from the time to download. Strange it was not in the box. Steve Butterworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back