Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Paperless Recording System

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjlkx

IS-IT--Management
Nov 21, 2002
US
Hi All -

I am looking for a paperless recording system to monitor and ouput temperatures, using a thermocouple, from a controlled temperature bath.

This device should be able to ouput via rs232, or comparble connection. I need only one channel, and programmable limit alarms would be nice. I've been looking at Omega's RD820 series, but I wasn't sure if anyone knew of anything for under $500.

Thanks in advance.

We were looking for a paperless chart recording system for a high speed application but all of the ones which we reviewed were attractive but out of our budget. We have been quoted an Allen-Bradley solution which seems attractive and reasonable. Also we are in the process of setting up one of our existing computers with National Instruments DAQ hardware and LabView software on Windows NT4. I can suggest looking at Yokogawa, Monarch Instruments, and Honeywell. I have not had any experience with these paperless chart recorders though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back