Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panda anti virus is just tiuning off

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpyne

Technical User
Feb 24, 2002
US
I am running panda antivirus 2.05.05 it's all up to date I havent put any new hardware in and I have run scans for viruses and spyware. I am using winxp pro. The problem is my antivirus is just shutting down I will look in my taskbar and it will be gone then i am having to restart it manually when I bring it back up it still has the box checked for permanent protection. To get it back on I have to uncheck it then check it again. Any help with this would sure be appreciated.

If the virus scan that you have run were with your installed version of panda antivirus 2.05.05 then it may be a good idea to get a second opinion with another virus scanner after disabling yours. Follow the links from here.

Removing adware & spyware
faq608-4650

If you have already gone down that path then uninstall and reinstall your panda scanner.

You are not running two virus scanners at the same time are you because that may cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back