Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic TVM50 VPS-AUTO-ATTENTAND 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehrer

Technical User
Jan 13, 2007
CY
My task is to create an AUTO-ATTENTAND feature using Panasonic TVM50 VPS with Panasonic TDA100. I want the extension 101 to have its direct incoming calls answered by auto-attentand service, at the moment that calls reaching the voicemail box 101.

What is the procedure to energise the AUTO-ATTENTAND feature for this user only??

what you want is to set exts 101's custom dialing menu.

''set exts 101's custom dialing menu'' how is set that, from the telephone appliance or by software console?, do you have any idea??
Thanks

of course i have an idea i sell this stuff for a living
"the Software

know how to give instructions to program TVM 50 AUTO ATTENDANT?
Thanks

yes i do but i dont use the auto attendant ever I use a custom dialing menus they are much more flexible

anyway

do you know why the busy announcement is not play when the user is busy and the caller heard only the not answer annoncement???

Danke schön.

Thanks,
You help me a lot!!
Does a TVM 50 has the ability to work as OGM card?? I mean that the caller hear the company greeting, the is set on Hold listening music and when the extension 101 is available pick him up!!

how is made that?? by auto attendant?? I didn't find something in installation manual!
thanks anyway!!

Does a TVM 50 has the ability to work as OGM card?? I mean that the caller hear the company greeting, the is set on Hold listening music and when the extension 101 is available pick him up??

I try something but when the voicemail transfers the call to the busy operator (101), then the voicemail inform the caller that the extension is not available and hang up the call.

Is there any setting that i have to changed in such a way to avoid hung up and set the received call in queuing, until 101 become available??

The only time I've set up queueing, the system had an OGM card. The phone system has a table that controls the messaging for incoming calls. Start by looking at 5.2 Queueing Time Table.

If you press help at the prompt, it will eventually lead you to ICD Queueing in the manual. It takes a lot of work to figure it out. We basically created group 200 for sales people which rings a core of phones and then adds others to the ring group. In our case, the customer demanded a live answer to the sales calls during the day.

Carl

Thanks for your response.
I know how to program an OGM card! I am trying to do the same work with a TVM 50, and the problem is that the call is hung up if the destination extension is busy.

There is no waiting, just informing the caller that the extension is not-available.

set each ext fwd busy no answer to voicemail fdn

I have to change also the mailbox parameters of 101??, because the 'leave a message', 'transfer to operator' and 'return to top menu' are selected.

Thank you

you need the 4-ch msg disa card to work on the system not voicemail unit.

I made custom service 1 to transfer the call to the operator 101.
If operator 101 not answer the call the mailbox parameters ''Incomplete call handling for no answer'' is transfer to 'specified custom service 2 (please wait)',

but if operator is busy the ''Incomplete call handling for busy'' transfer to ''specified custom service 3(we are busy now please wait)'' is not activated and the call follows the no answer feature CS 2. Ext101 is not forward neither intercept.How is activated BUSY feature??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back