Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic TDA50G and TVA50 ring group kicks to voice mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_U

Technical User
Dec 30, 2021
US
Hello Everyone! I am new to the TekTips thanks you for having me.
I have Panasonic TDA50G and TVA50 working together. this is a brand new installation. I have TVA50 programed with custom 1 greeting with selection option 1 to ring extension group 601 and option 2, to ring extension group 602 *both ring group have no voice mail.

When caller calls , voice mail picked up went to custom greeting 1 then callers makes the selections press option 1 or 2. BUT the group phones rang about 4-5 time then as Voice mail pick up say, there is no one available to pick up call to leave a message… ..to call the operator press 0.

At first,I went to the phone system. thought increase the overflow time ICD group to 100 secs even 400secs. But it Still doing the same things.

Something not right ?
Could it be somewhere in the voice mail setting how it handle the calls or increase the time before hit Manager mailbox 998?

Any advice or suggestions?? Thanks you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back