Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic Storage Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

powercom

Programmer
Dec 30, 2016
LB
Hello for all Engineers and Experts ,
I have a problem in Panasonic Storage Memory "NS1000SM-N1B (M3DFYY000064)" And which is inside KX-NS1000 Please see it in the attached picture .
if I replace it with a new one, the system works fine .
The question is : how can I Format Panasonic Storage Memory and Reinstall the software again Or I can fix the system inside SD

Thank You .

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=8187be85-07d9-42ea-bee0-66810536884e&file=Panasonic_Storage_Memory.PNG
I made the image with a healthy Compact Flash. dd command from under linux were used. Then formatted the faulty Compact Flash. Panasonic uses the EXT3 format type. Then was recorded the image on a formatted Compact Flash. So successfully restored several NS1000.

Hi Mr Mike ,
Please can send me the image of compact flash .

Thank you So Much .

I have the image of compact flash only for Europe.

Hi Mr. Mike, I have very little information on Linux
Please can send me the commands how to make image from healthy Compact Flash,and command how to format faulty Compact Flash , and how to recorded the image on a formatted Compact Flash .

Thank You Very Much .

Google DD. All it does is make a 1 for 1 bit copy, and is a terminal command on linux. It's a powerful little utility on Linux, but there's alternatives for windows. Go find a drive imaging program yourself. (i'm sure if you search dd alternative windows gui you'll find something)

@Mike_K, are you able to provide an image of the Euro card? I have an AL unit image that I'm wanting to run a comparison to see what is actually different between the regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back