Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic PBX Telephone Systems Discontinued 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowwil

Programmer
Jan 9, 2017
HK
Hi Everyone,

Panasonic PBX system will be discontinued by 2023, is that true?

They will do repairs up to 2027 or around 5 years after they stop production

1) they will do repairs until 2029 (for 7 years after discontinuation).
2) there is an information that they will not be discontinued. i think they will sell their production.

i hope that because i like Panasonic PBX. they are absolutely reliable.

------------
Telephone communication like an air: you do not notice it until you spoil it.

They have been rock solid and in all my time doing PBX, they are my absolute favourite systems. Really sad to see them go.

They have also been more than fair in offering to open up all licenced features free of charge from 2022 for all the current systems. I don't know of another manufacturer who has ever done this after retiring.

Q1-5: We have long-term maintenance contracts with end customers therefore it is important that activation keys can still be ordered after December 2022.

A1-5: Panasonic will provide a firmware update in 2022 that will enable all capacity and functionality without the need to purchase and install activation keys. Please note that the firmware will only be made available for the NS, NSX and NSV platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back