Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic pbx ip solution selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech-sys

Programmer
Nov 12, 2021
SY
Hi my friends..if i want to select pbx from panasonic that support ip device what family i have to choose TDA/NCP/NS/TDE/HTS..?Is there is a manual/ video.etc..that quide me to every family..? - (i mean not for every device) -.so can clarify what every family dedicated to..?
Thanks in advance

Hi forget about panasonic solution

That is discontinue...search for another brand

PG4E

NS is good but as insp05 said, they are discontinuing Panasonic PBX systems,
We moved to NEC, however there is other brands such as IPECS, Avaya, Mitel and Unify.

Also software based systems such as 3CX and FreePBX

Calum M
ACSS

If you want to have a good IP-solution from Panasonic - use NS-series PBX (of course if you will be able to purchace it with current deficiency).

Well.. Thanks for telling me that, i didnt know actually. When i made some research i was shocked how such a big company like panasonic stop like that.. I hope for it to come back as soon as possible, i love panasonic.. [sad]

LG and 3cx are where we are heading. Panasonic phone systems will never be back.

I loved panasonic , but the were falling behind in technology. They released solid systems and tested them fully before the did, I think that is why the fell behind. Then they rushed into the nxs and nsv and had problems. I believe they saw their market share dwindling and needed a few years to get out, so they did.

It makes me think about other systems that are still using their own hardware pacific to the brand will go the same way with the costs of producing it.

LG UCP is a great platform.

Only just started playing with 3CX which I am running on AWS but looks ok so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back