Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic PBX Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

merzik

IS-IT--Management
Jul 10, 2003
EG
hi all
i need to get the commands of panasoinc 1232.
to send this commands to pbx from my PC using serial port.
to close / open extension (for hotels check in and check out) and more....
thanks
Merzik

Are you talking about the proprietary (and likely binary) transmissions to and from the system when it is being programmed by a technician?

Yes 'please send to me any data can help me in this problem
I need more information about px to pbx commands for PMS property management system.
Thanks
Merzik

There are only two ways PMS software can communicate with phone systems.

1. SMDI (serial or Ethernet)- not available on Panasonic KXTD-1232 or KXT-123211D
2. DTMF (single line ports) - this more common way requires the phone system to be able to accept touch-tone commands. Mitel and toshiba systems allow this, but it is not available on Panasonic KXTD-1232 or KXT-123211D. PMS Wakeup calls are still possible, however, using this method.

Your SOL merzik. I have this situation with a Samsung system, the only way around it was to give the front desk access to Class of Service programming through the keyset. They check a person in/out on the computer, then turn on/off the phone through programming.

I need also the commands of PMS fro Mitel or any type of PBX.
Please send it to me.
Thanks mrpeabody

I need also the commands of PMS from Panasonic TD500
(Bar/Unbar, Wakeup call, etc.)
Thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back