Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic NS500, SIP Phones, Automatic Callback Busy

Peter Kolbe

Technical User
Oct 21, 2017
ZA
Hi
My customer has a Panasonic NS500 PBX (Version 9)
I am migrating them over to IP Phones (Yealink), so that in future it will be easier to just replace the PBX itself.

The Customer has reported that since I replaced their existing (Analog) phones with IP Phones, the Automatic Callback Busy is no longer working (where if they hear a busy tone when calling an extension, they push 6 and hangup, the system then rings them back when the extension is free).

Is this able to work with SIP Phones, or is there another workaround that I can do for them.

Thanks

Hi
My customer has a Panasonic NS500 PBX (Version 9)
I am migrating them over to IP Phones (Yealink), so that in future it will be easier to just replace the PBX itself.

The Customer has reported that since I replaced their existing (Analog) phones with IP Phones, the Automatic Callback Busy is no longer working (where if they hear a busy tone when calling an extension, they push 6 and hangup, the system then rings them back when the extension is free).

Is this able to work with SIP Phones, or is there another workaround that I can do for them.

Thanks
SIP phones unsupported Automatic Call back Busy. Many useful functions do not work on SIP phones

Attachments

• NS500_UM_OpList.pdf
    117.7 KB · Views: 6

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back