Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic NS500 cannot boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Ako

Systems Engineer
Feb 14, 2022
GH
Hello all,
I have 2 NS500 that are failing to boot. One is able to boot after system initialise but then after programming and saving the data, it will not start up. Any way I can look a new operating system?

Are you uploading a backup to the system. If you are it has to be on the same level of software

No, I am not restoring a backup. I just turn off the system as to simulate a power failure and turn it on again, then it fails to boot up.

Might be a dumb question, but is the white switch on the front on Normal, or is it on System Initialize?

The switch is on normal. The only way to get the system startup again is to initialize it! Whenever I attempt a restore of a backup or firmware upgrade, the system fails to work again.

Just saw your older post - I had a similar problem with what might have been corrupted system files on a KX-NS700. What solved it was initializing it and then doing an upgrade to a newer version of the firmware.

bazak,
Unfortunately with mine, I cannot upgrade the firmware try as I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back