Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic Manager Workstation Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jroe6352

IS-IT--Management
Jun 1, 2006
US
I have a customer running Panasonic Manager Workstation - recently a hardware crash occured and during the repair process the running day was set to one day in the future - for example todays numbers show up as tommorow on the reports - I've stopped the end of day and let two days run together to correct it and it works for a day or two but then by the end of the week it's back to where it was - I need assistance correcting this or a contact for someone we can bring in to assist use.

Thanks in Advance

I use to work for the company at this link years ago. They do panasonics. They will charge you for the call, but its an option if you don't get your answer here. Also there is a thread I started about Panasonic 5000's, look at that thread, and there is a contact in there also that may be a cheaper route.

Bo

Kentucky phone support-
"Mash the Kentrol key and hit scape."

Thanks - I'll give them a shout - If anyone else has any ideas I'd be glad to hear them as well . . .

Have you checked MWS options yet to see what time end of business day is??

Yeah - End of Day is 3AM - Start of day is 5AM if I recall correctly. Just confirmed the terminals are right date time and am/pm as well as the host pc. Scripts all appear to be running properly everything is just one day ahead on the reports.

helpdesk- 1-800-463-7655
Canda's largest's Panasonic dealer
They can fix most problems over the phone but charge $95.00 per hour on the phone.It would help if you have pcanywhere on the pc.

I do have remote support - so I may give them a call - I have a gentelment from 1DBS checking into it at the moment . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back