Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic Management Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyton

Technical User
Mar 10, 2010
CA
Hi all,

We have a Panasonic TDE 100 system.
We don't have the Management Console software.
The company that installed it no longer does installs so doesn't want to service it.
I've heard that Panasonic has gotten out of the PBX business.

Who can help me with a copy of the management software?
All the copies I find online ask for a country code (suffix I believe?), my research says those copies are for international systems and NOT US/CAN.

Thanks!

Hi mannim, thanks but that isn't the USA/Canada version, it asks for a suffix code.
Our system doesn't have a suffix code. From the research I've done, international systems have suffix codes.

I am still looking for a USA/Canada version of the management Console.

Thanks!

You need the version that also supports KX-TDA50/KX-TDA50G.
If its supports the above, that is the USA version.
There are many Techs/companies that support that. Try to google online or contact companies that support Panasonic phone systems - Local or international.

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Thanks omonat,

I would like to get my own copy and do it myself. Companies want to change $800+ for a password reset before even taking a look at it.

Why do telecom companies hold business hostage like this? If we paid for the system, we should have access to a copy of the software to manage it.

Worst part is the company that installed it originally got out of that business, so no help from them what so ever.

I googled your suggestion and I believe I found something... I'll give it a try, thanks!

email me at omonat at gmail dot com and try to get some help.
But the software wasn't meant for distribution - it's only available to registered Panasonic Installers.
You may get it when they offer you remote support.

Wanet Telecoms Limited

I can understand the frustration of not having the management console software for your Panasonic TDE 100 system. It's a bummer that the company that installed it can no longer help you out. Regarding the international software versions, I'm not sure if they would work with your system. It's best to find a copy specifically for the US/CAN market. By the way, if you're in need of a great management system, you should check out Planfix CRM. They built a fantastic system for my agency, and I highly recommend them. Hope you find what you're looking for soon!

Follow the steps on this page to recover the Password of your Panasonic TDE PBX

I have used it myself it works perfectly

Whoever does not resolve to cultivate the habit of thinking loses the greatest pleasure in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back