Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic kx7730 not working on Tes824

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutimafc

Technical User
Oct 11, 2017
FR
Someone was expanding the Panasonic kx-tes824 from 8 extensions to 16 with a 3 Co line card and 8 extensions but it looks like he did not incert the connecting card pins properly and so the pbx digital ports mukfuctioned we tried resetting in vain my question is The analog ports are working but the 7730 phone is not working what hardware component could have been damaged so that it can be replaced

Have you tried connecting the KX-T7730 line jack direct to the KX-TES824?

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

Yes I did connect directly it failed to work I also tried other ports still it couldn't work. Which I IC is responsible for digital preparatory phones or is there a particular electronic component that most likely damaged if anybody knows please come to my rescue.

Pull out the cards and correctly re-install ensuring the pins firmly enter and sit well.

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

I removed the expansion card left only the motherboard but still it doesn't work only the analog phones work even on port 1 analog work fine

Could the KX-T7730 be faulty?

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

We'll Am yet to establish that I need to get another working 7730 thank you for the advise I will let you know what happens when I get another 7730

Does the KX-T7730 display when connected
Does analog phone work in the same port?

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

We'll thank everyone who tried to help I just tell you that the motherboard was damaged luckily enough the expansion card when i connected the 7730 it worked and I had to use maintenance console to program everything works now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back