Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic KX-TDA200 Additional CO and Restarting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnPlayer1

Technical User
Jun 28, 2019
PH
Hi,

Can anyone please advice me about the following:

I'm trying to add a new CO on a running tda200 is it possible?
I tried connecting the new CO(from modem) directly to the PBX but i think a restart will be needed for the new CO to work?
When i tried to restart the pbx it took like more than 3minx to restart so i removed the new CO and restarted the pbx back in its original set-up. it took like 3-5mins to restart. is that normal?

at the system restart all the cards lit red. then the LCOT5 and DHLC6 were flashing green red alternately for like 3mins. then LCOT5 lit green followed by all the cards.

by the way here is the arrangement of the cards:
LCOT5(SLOT1) | DHLC6(SLOT2) | MSLC16(SLOT3) | SLV16(SLOT4)| BLANK (SLOT5) | SLC16 (SLOT6-10) | BLANK (SLOT11)|MPR.

Thank you and keep safe!

regards,

John

Your CO line should be added to the appropriate port on the LCOT card.
At restart, yes cards flash red gradually clear to green,
The cards order - Physical & virtual should match.

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Thank you omonat!

My wiring of the LCOT was right then. I will connect it again. I removed the new CO line thought the red lights were posing a problem after the connection. The red lights got me worried after they flashed "longer" than expected. But as you said it gradually turned green as it did. The red lights are normal then from restart.

A big thank you to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back