Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic KX-TDA 30 No Voice on Call PickUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntegrityTeks

Technical User
Apr 14, 2014
CA
I got a KX-TDA 30 from a client and have it hooked up to my home phone and a pre-existing VOIP system which uses a Linksys PAP2 telephony adapter. The home line is connected to LCOT4 port 1 and the VOIP is wired into LCOT4 port 2. The system was originally installed at my client's office with 4 incoming Bell lines.
The problem I am having is that when a call comes in on my VOIP connected to line 2) most of the time when I pick up the line on extension 101 using a KX-T7630 phone, it seems that the phone does not in fact pick up the line as it then transfers over to my cell phone. I have the VOIP set to transfer calls to my cell if not picked up with 5 rings.
At other times I can pick up the call although I cannot hear the other party yet they can hear me.

Far as I can tell, there are no problems when picking up incoming calls on my home phone line.
I'm sure this has to do with settings on the PBX. My suspicion tells me it has to do with the VOIP phone signal and how the PBX handles it however I have no idea where to look.

Any suggestions on how I can change these settings through the Panasonic Unified Maintenance Console would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back