Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic KX-TA624 - Lights Flashing on Phones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcinc

Vendor
Aug 8, 2007
US
I first apologize in advance if this question has been asked before.

We are working on a Pansonic KX-TA624 w/ 7730 phones. This system has 6 lines and exts. programmed on the keys for one touch dialing.

When a call comes in, all phones that are programmed to ring start flashing along with the line that is ringing. So we have the exts. programmed on the phones flashing when a call comes in.

How do we remove this?

Also, thanks in advance for anyones time and help!

TBC.

cwc3 - yes, we do have books. We've gone through what we think might resolve the problem but obviously we must be looking at the wrong programs.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I found this in 30 seconds your answer is on page 3-58
of the 624-4 install manual and I looked in the index
under "D" for dss!!!

CWC3,
And someone would know to look under 'D' for DSS to fix tbcinc's problem because?? Why not look under 'F' for flashing or 'L' for lights?
I know from my time browsing this forum that you know your stuff--but I've read enough of Panasonic's manuals to know that they are not as helpful as other manuals I've used.
It's great that people such as yourself are willing to share your experience, but let's not make people feel dumb for asking for help.
Just my $.02
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back