Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Panasonic 824 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSgt

Programmer
Nov 5, 2003
I am new to the panasonic key systems, but very familiar with Cortelco and Norstar. Could anyone with panasonic 824 programming experience please help. I am having trouble programming on a 16 button phone. I am unable to figure out how to program the 7-16 buttons. I would simply like to use those buttons as speed dials to other stations internally. Also, how to change the ringing option on one station.

Thnaks in advance.

Lance

Unless the keys are assigned in programming, all you do is press on/off, prog, the button you want, the lenumber you want, hold, then on/off to exit.

if the key is programmed as a line key it must be cleared in programming first. the keystrokes are on/off, prog, ##, the line 5 key, port number (not extension number),#,key number, #, conf, prog, extension number (that you want assigned to that key, #, on/off (to exit)

programming must be done on a display phone at port 1, or 2. (usaually 10 or 11, 100 or 101 respectively)

let me know how it works. reataylor@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back