Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Palm Software termination on the click of ICON, Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieshabee

Technical User
May 2, 2001
US
MY admin installed my palm software, an I am unable to use it at my station. He thinks I am to click happy and locked my out of admin rights( long story made short, he is afraid I know to much) but back to the palm. The short cut is there but once I click it the application gets terminated. I am however able to synch my palm with it( where the info is going is a mystery!)
I think I dont have shortcut privilages to the software. All I ask for is the software to open on my station after he instals under "admin". Is it me or does he need to give me Admin rights to use the palm software? I could be way wrong, but I have been thinking about it.
Any help is appreciated!

i~ESHAbee

You must read to S-U-C-C-E-E-D.....then bug em'to death with questions!

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying your Palm is doing, but if you are saying that the Palm shuts off when you click an icon, try recalibrating the digitizer. Mine did this a few months ago and that corrected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back