Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Palm OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpearo

Technical User
Apr 24, 2000
US
Does anyone know how to determine which version of the Palm V operating system OS that you are running. My Palm decided to temporarily die on me a couple weeks ago and I had updated the OS a month or so back. When I revived the Palm I think the old OS was installed.

Sure.&nbsp;&nbsp;Select the &quot;home&quot; icon and select the &quot;pull-down menu&quot; icon.&nbsp;&nbsp;From the &quot;App&quot; pull-down menu, select &quot;info&quot;.&nbsp;&nbsp;This will give you a view of your used/free memory and a list of the applications you have installed.&nbsp;&nbsp;At the bottom of the screen, choose &quot;version&quot;, and the display will change to show the version of the OS you are using, and the versions of each of the apps you have installed.<br>(Note: YMMV. These were the prompts which worked for my Palm V, OS 3.1.1 )<br>Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back