Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Palm & CC:Mail 8.41 Sync. problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumman

Programmer
May 23, 2000
US
I am trying to sync. cc:Mail to a Palm Pilot.&nbsp;&nbsp;We are using cc:Mail 8.41 and according to Palm this should be possible to do.&nbsp;&nbsp;Unfortunately we have yet to get a Palm device to sync with cc:Mail.&nbsp;&nbsp;Has anyone experiened the same problems?<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Ryan

Are you using Hotsync, Intellisync or EasySync? Intellisync seems to work best from my experience. EasySync is actually a Lotus product. We have little to no luck with HotSync.

Only Hotsync supports cc:Mail sync. Intellisync &amp; EasySync only syncronises Notes.

We have had no luck with Syncronisation between cc:Mail and Palm.

The Handspring customer help line has no idea either.

Using HotSync 3.1.2H, and cc:Mail 8.53 on my desktop, I am able to successfully sync my Handspring Visor (palm OS) with my cc:Mail inbox. There are other users in my work environment with different flavors of Palm OS devices who are also successfully syncing with cc:Mail, with cc:Mail clients ranging from 8.2 to 8.41 to 8.53.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back