Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Paid Invoices with Balances 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AESandra

Technical User
Dec 28, 2010
US
I have an invoice that I have paid a part of it in the past. Now, I want to paid the remaining amount through the Manual Check Entry, but I get a message that it was already paid. What can I do to paid the remaining amount?

Does it show as having a balance in Vendor Inquiry? Also what version of MAS are you on.

I am on version 4.4.
And yes, it shows the balance on Vendor Inquiry and AP Aged. It is the first time that something like that happened to me. And it happens with just one vendor. All the other ones work just fine.

In the open invoice file there is a field called "Paid Today". It is my guess this is set to "Y" when it should be "N". You would need to use DFDM to change the value. If you do not understand what I am talking about then DO NOT attempt on your own but have your reseller assist. Just takes a minute but you don't want to fool around in DFDM if you don't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back