Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Paging using F611-616

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcodog

Technical User
Jan 1, 2007
CA
Anybody know how to set this up?

I know I'm not blind, but I don't see anywhere to configure this. When I dial F611 from a set, it says Not Configred so I'm assuming it can be done.

I have several paging groups configured under Paging and Intercom but I don't think that's where it's done and I don't see anything that relates to paging zones under extensions.

I'll give it a try but I'm certainly suspicious when it says to put the digit 1-6 in the Description field.

I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Thanks.

When the documentation says to put the digit in there, it must be that way - I personally trust everything written and also the evening news... [smile2]

You must spend a lot of time being disappointed then. LOL

I have my page zones set up the same way. In the DESCRIPTION box, you need to name the last digit of the paging needs to end in the zone it is associated with.

I believe I named mine:
Paging 611
Paging 612
Paging 613
Paging 614
Paging 615
Paging 616

I'll double check later today.

"Keep the Peace, Use RLS"

yes. As long as the last character in the Description is number 1-6 depending on what zone you want to page..just the way the doc that ucxguy pointed me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back