Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Paging trunk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

adip257

Technical User
Jan 25, 2008
US
I created the rdb for paging, but I'm having a hard time building the paging trunk. I'm in load 20. Any help.

Show us what your trying to do?

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Type "PAG" isn't always the interface you need...for example if you need to enter a paging zone to target one area of a building. In that case, you can use TYPE COT.

Remember in any paging trunk application, set a value for LD16 RDB "TIMR TFD" so some poor sole doesn't forget to disconnect and pages their personal conversation all over the factory floor. TFD 60 is 60 seconds before the page trunk will hang up on its own.

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

progam the route 1st in ld 16, trunk type wat or cot, at the cntl prompt enter yes, then you can set the tfd to 120.. timed force disconnect 2 minutes.. then build a trunk in 14, all prompts except type, rtmb (route and member) and cls dtn are default.. then dial the acod..

at the targ prompt in 16 enter x1, unless you need to block certain users from using the page

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Is there something new with STARS that the person asking questions get them? This is the 3rd one I've seen today.

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back