Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PAGING TRUNK

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech257

Technical User
May 16, 2005
US
I CREATED THE RDB ROUTE OF 36 AND WHEN I GO TO LOAD 14 TO CREATE THE PAGING TRUNK IT'S SCHWATRZ ME UNDER RTMB WHEN I PUT 36 THERE. IT SAYS WRONG NUMBER INPUT FIELD. ANY HELP. THANKS

Place printout of RDB 36 on forum

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Over 4000 SCH codes. Most of us veterans have every letter memorized so people don't have to post the SCH they received before asking about it.

It's the numbers after that "SCH????" that I still need to look up in the books.

Ace has spotted the problem I bet.

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

RTMB mean Route-Member. So you have to enter here: Route number and Member number: i.e.:36 1 as acewarlock suggested

Believe that it's wanting the member number in that route. As in, the first trunk would be member 1.

I do not know what pair on the trunk line of a 8 x 24 system the paging goes on. I thoughht it is the violet / green pair but apparently I must be incorrect. Could someone text me with the info at 702-366-4569 please. It's 9:00pm pst and I need to know by tomorrow A.M.

First your in the wrong forum.you want the Norstar
Forum #799.

2nd it's not nice to highjack someone else's question, you should start you own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back