Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pagemill "Help" Doesn't Help - Hot spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandOllie

Technical User
Oct 13, 2005
US
I started building a site with PageMill after not having used the application in quite awhile. I missed its simplicity. At any rate, when I previously used PageMill it was the version for Mac, but now I am relegated to a PC. I am trying to create links from hotspots. I knew how to do it in the Mac version, but the PC version instructs one to "click the rectangle/circle/polygonal" tool in the toolbar. There IS no such icon in the tool bar. I have searched everywhere, and you can't just drag your mouse and highlight.

Can anyone offer any guidance? If this was just a regular link, I could go into the source code and just type in the code but am a little lost here. The hot spots are in the middle of the same graphic.

Thank you in advance!

Chris

Hi, Chris,

In Edit mode, double-click an image. A thick dashed line appears around the selected image, and the drawing tools will appear in the toolbar.

LIVERPOOL FC - 5 times Champions of Europe. 1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005.
Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back