Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page title problem...please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishGuy

Vendor
Jul 24, 2000
GB
Although I have the name of my site in the page properties title, when i call up the site and try to bookmark it, it still says untitled document....any advice please!

In dreamweaver the default title is &quot;untitled document&quot; <br>press &quot;ctrl + j&quot; will give you the page properties of the document so you will find that on the top of the screen that comes up <br><br>&nbsp;have fun <br>&nbsp;regards <p>Unicorn11<br><a href=mailto:webmaster@tripmedia.com>webmaster@tripmedia.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Hi there it all likeminded fellows!!!!!!

I do and the page title is correct, but it is still &quot;untitled document&quot; when adding to favourites.

Are you using frames.&nbsp;&nbsp;Perhaps when you click on add bookmark, it adds the bookmark for a frame that you didn't assign a title to.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back