Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page Phone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

afincher

IS-IT--Management
Sep 10, 2009
US
System: CS1000M/Option 61
Phones: IP sets (1120Es, 1130Es, 1230s)

How do I make a button automatically dial a phone, and have that phone automatically pick it up and turn the speakerphone on?

Sort of like overhead paging but only to 1 phone.

I've seen this done on our phone system but can't remember how.

Thanks in advanced.

you can Hot D xxxx the set and make the target set with a AAK Auto answer key.

Mato' Was'aka

the only problem is the dest set would need class aaa and a single scr on key 0.. that dn can not appear on any other set.. then any phone can have a key x hot d 4 1234, then key x would autodial 1234..

if you want it to autodial without pressing a line key, use key 0.. for analog cls mnl then ftr hot d 4 1234 does the same thing

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

(brain freeze) another way to do that without auto answer is with the key dig aa bb v.. either print dig in ld 20 or just modify a station to create a new dig..

the aa is the group number the bb is the member number.. and you can hot d to a dig, since your using a voice dial intercom, the phone would still work for normal day to day operation

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks guys. This should all be helpful in figuring this out.

My option 61 is still release 25.40 so Im not sure if this applies to the IP sets but I use VCC keys to accomplish that same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back