Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page Fault in Outlook Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Instructor
Mar 6, 2000
US
I keep receiving an error message upon rebooting and opening Outlook Express : Launching Outlook Express MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in Module RPCRt4.dll. Has anyone ever received a message like this?

I cant say that I have ever seen this one personally but if you were to check the microsoft database at <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> and search there you may find your answer. You may also want just to try reinstalling the program if there is nothing in there that you really need. I hope this helps..if not email me at <A HREF="mailto:matchu_14@hotmail.com">matchu_14@hotmail.com</A> with any further questions you have.<br>
<br>
Matt

Do you have win98 se or win98. Is it oe 4 or 5.If it's the original installation of outlook express you can extract rpcrt4.dll from the win98 cd by using system file checker.Just type sfc at the run line and choose to extract file from installation disk. That file could of been changed or corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back