Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Page fault in module MSO97RT.DLL 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tfrank

Technical User
Jun 19, 2001
US
I using Access97 and distributing a database with the Access runtime engine. I have sent out several copies all working on many different types of machines, but I have a problem on one machine with the following error, "MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module MSO97RT.dll at ....", my guess is a windows registry error. Does anybody have any ideas as to the cause of this problem and how to fix it via e-mail or phone.

Thanks for any help,

Tfrank

i just checked in the MS technet site ( and found a coupla interesting things that might help you. anything they talk about with a page fault error has to do with visual basic and the registry, don't know if your user has this installed VB or not (or used to?). anyhow, here is a possible solution (registry setting/install service pack 2)

if this doesnt work go to technet and search on "MSO97RT.dll", tho the few articles dealing with Access didnt seem to be your problem. i got the article above with a search on "invalid page fault in module MSO97RT.dll".

g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back